There are a variety of reasons why you may need to see a foot doctor. The musculoskeletal system of the feet, ankles, and lower legs involve many different parts that have to work together in unison to create smooth and pain-free movement. If any of these parts are not functioning properly, the whole system can suffer!
Luckily, we are highly skilled in treating a variety of conditions and issues. Whether you have slight discomfort or severe pain, we can provide you with care that allows you to live the lifestyle you want!
These are just some of the conditions, treatments, and services you will find at our podiatric office. Just ask us if you have any questions!
- Custom Orthotics
- Ingrown Toenail Procedures
- Wart Removal
- Medica Trimming of Toenails and Callouses
- Over the Counter Orthotics (Inserts)
- Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Cold Laser for Pain
- Sclerosing Alcohol Injections for Deep Corns
- Steroid Injections for Inflammation
- Non Surgical Options for Foot Problems